Ear Training Pro offers over 50 online ear training exercises. There's nothing to download, get started today!
Intervals are the foundation for most of music theory, and Ear Training Pro has plenty of training exercises to help you master them.
Exercises based around a few small intervals give beginner level musicians an easy introduction to indentifying intervals be ear, and can build up to identify intervals on a major or minor scale. This is a great skill to have when transcribing songs and takes the guess work out of playing songs by ear.
From there it's only a small jump to identifying any interval on a chromatic scale, either by name or in semitones. Advanced musicians can then move on to identifying intervals between notes played together, which is a core skill in identifying the notes and structure of chords.
- Major Thirds and Fifths Try it
- Intervals - Major Scale
- Intervals - Minor Scale
- Major Intervals Up to a Perfect Fifth
- Intervals in Semitones
- Intervals - Chromatic Scale
- Intervals - Major Scale with Intervals Up and Down
- Intervals - Minor Scale with Intervals Up and Down
- Intervals - Chromatic Scale with Intervals Up and Down
- Intervals - Minor Scale, played together
- Intervals - Major Scale, played together
- Intervals - Chromatic Scale, played together